Monday, August 9, 2010

esok puasa

assalamualaikum wbt

alhamdulillah... the highest grateful is belong to ALLAH SWT... im still can breath taking today... still can listen to the surah yasin.. everyday, especially in the early morning, i will listen to it.. not recite it.. soo bad of me right??? hayyakkk.. its better rather than i didnt listen it at all.. agree??? hehehehe..

alhamdulillah again... tomorrow is the 1st ramadhan.. can't wait to face it.. it been long time ago to wait for tomoro moment... now, its tomorrow okess.. wow.. marvellous.. as i remember, counting this n that, i think i can fast for tomorrow.. hik89..

all the fasting food i had bought.. kurma yusof tayyob, madu asli HPA, koko radix HPA, bread n mineral water.. i think its enough to sahur this night... gaaggaggaga
wanna call my ummie n baba lah.. to wish them bout tomorrow ramadhan...huk89.. tonight is starting for taraweh.. oh my.. i want to perform that.. may ALLAH willing that... amin..
i think thats all for this nothing to do morning... and, once again my class at 9 is cancel.. hoho.. so many leisure time i got for this sem... my poblem is, its make me leka n lalai... dun know what to do if no more esemen n tutorial to do.. stady?? hehehehe.. normally, last minute study is the best.. gagagagaga.. i think i have to change that point of view.. i must study.. i must score this sem since it only 14 creadit hours N JUST 4 SUBJECTS... i must.. its my promise... INSYAALLAH..
Oh my ALLAH SWT, help me plezzz... i really2 need u.. i pray for u ... may this ramadhan may change me to the new syahida farhan.. solehah syahida farhan.. huk89.. amin..amin.. amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

gagaga