Monday, December 13, 2010

study week make me weak

astagfirullahalazim...

alhamdulillah.... starting with the praise to ALLAH SWT.. may get reward from HIM.. InsyaALLAH...

this nite, nothing to do nite, juz wanna increase my entry for this month... hehe... even not in happy mood, in worry mood actually... but, i have to n ought to force myself to be in delighted n joyful condition... i dun want in moody mood.. its really not good.. oyyeeahhh...

therefore, i wanny story u bout my staudy week for this fifth sem.. hohoho... so seally tired n fatique uknow ... even just 3 subject for this sem.. this is due to lots of reading materials thats need me n my course mate stady before facing that final exam... those subject are thingking skill, safety n loss prevention in bioprocess n lastly bioreactor system..

hohohoh.. all those subjects need a power n brilliant brain.. since it needed me to mesmerize lots of fact n information n bla bla bla... fuhhh.... sooooooo terrible, n horrible n ble bleble u know..

in fact,, alhamdulillah n praise to ALLAH SWT again n again.. its all over.. done.... hoho... hope dun need to face such kind of subject anymore.. but, are u sure syieda??? u know what subjects that u gonna learn next sem, next 2 sem, or next 3th sem???? kakakakak.... dun want to think bout it ... stop there ok...

result??? huyyooo... it make me nervous like turbulent flow but not transition flow.. kuh89... how my answer during that final exam yaa?? i ask myself n i have to answer it.. .. so, what do you thing fren?? haha... dun think too much bout me laaa... juz wait n c the result afterward laa...
gagagaga...

ok, juz straigh forward bout my entry... i owez like that noo.. so much story need to be tell... storyteller betoi laaa... aduih89... for your information, i am stady like crazy u know.. even stil got a litle bit playing2 around.. but, indeed.. i really2 serius in my stady... woke up early in the morning... then finished up all my compulsary task to THE ALMIGHTY, take a simple brakfast.. then, go straight to stady table.. i really2 have the determination, spirit to stady studiously...

maybe it sounds litle bit funny, cheating u thing...??? what for ok.. it does'nt make sense ok.. i really2 want to up my pointer since last sem it seems too horrible.. haha... how much?? guess it.. lalalalla~~ so, for this sem, i have to double my efford.. but then, i am really not sure, is it i had doubled it.. or trippled it.. hak89...

so, in a nutshell... juz look at my stady table ... it juz like sarang tikus i think.. dont u think so??? hahahahahaa...



all my lecture note..



my stady table.. lotsa lecture note u c.. hahaha... that lecture notes was acting... u thing so???

kakakakak


its like semak samun rite???



u see that paper, i paste it there, so that i can be a strong student while facing that final exam.. i had owez gave myself a spirit word so that i dun not easily giv up.. hoho


the other side of view of my stady table.. kakakakakak...


so, i think that , u may judge me like a messy gurlz rite??? kakkakaka..

pkiaq laa apo2 pom.. juz think in ur own way... not touching at all lorr... hee~~

ok then.. thats all from me tonite...

assalamualaikum wbt..

2 comments:

gagaga