Tuesday, August 9, 2011

kini kembali

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.....

hohohoooooooooooooo.... kini saya kembali untuk mengedate blog yang telah lama terpisah dek kebizian yang melanda... bizi parokkkkk... just end up my practical actually... for about 3 months there... there??? ....where???.. hehe... i have been choose to do my intenship in Selangor.. at Puchong, Pulau Meranti.. the company is Malaysian Vaccines & Pharmaceutical sdn bhd... how am i there??? wohhooooooo... okey.. best... very best .. indeed from my heart.. yehhaaaaa...

what the best thing is... i driving you know... i drive to go for working everyday... its amazing right???hahahahha.. perasan...!!!!.. but, there, I learnt lots of thing.. most of what i do everyday is alone.. y?? since i alone that have been part at that company.. no one that i knoe for the early.. everythings alone.. but then, its litle bit best ...!!! frankly speaking,..being alone is best .. trust me?? kih89..

there, i stay with my uncle and aunty... pak usu n mak usu... here, i would like to thanks trillion alot for them coz take good care of me... i really really really appreciate that.. so many things they do for me.. their sacrifice.. i do not know how i want to repay it ... just ALLAH SWT can repay it for me.. thanks alot pak su... thanks alot mak su... from the beginning till the end of practical... just they...!!!.. without them.. i dont know how to handle myself.. even.. pak usu that teach me how to drive.. hohohoohho.. just auto car okess...gagagagaga.. but its really help me lots..

as a girl that never live in town before.. like selangor.. hohooo... its really make me brave... up my spirit... this because... everything i have to handle by my self... everyday.. i drive the car.. in speed of 80 to 100km/h... its highway yaaa... must fast ..hahaha... thousand of cars on the road.. at first.. i litle bit afraid.. on my 1st day that i drive alone.. at 7am.. i have get ready to the ofis.. but then, after a week... sumtimes.. 7.30 am then i juzt start my driving.. hahahha... day by day.. i be like a pro in driving... ngeh89... at 8 am i start my work.. its about 20-25 minute from my house to the ofissss... hoho... now.. i miss that moment.. i really want to drive.. drive make me release .. i think..!!!

ok laa.. dun know what to say dah... stop luuu... saja nk testing ja nieee... kikiki...





ni bukan kete yg saya bawak ekkk.. nih kete ofisss.. borrow sat.. kikikiee.. ford ranger nih...

No comments:

Post a Comment

gagaga