Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sakit mata


assalamualaikum wbt...
hoho... just a simple entry... nak habaq yang saya sakit mata hari nih.. hehe.. thats all.. sakit mata becoz of too much tyme that i spend to be infront the gorgeous lappy... aduihhhh.. senak nya anak mata... but then.. dah tahu begitu still mau mengadap ini lappy... y?? sbb x tahu dah mahu buat apakah..??? being alone at home everyday since my ummie n my baba n my little sis go for school... therefore, no else to do.. lappy become my victim.. im the predator.. gagagagagaaa.. i got spectacle actually.. but then, do not want to wear it.. that the problem,.. problem that i create by my own.. ha89... dun get mad okeihhh... but... if too much senak... take it to wear jugakk.. hoho..






i'm the on off speaky... hemo hemo hemo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

gagaga